Search found 3 matches

by aminart
13.08.2010 13:41
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Mac Beta
Replies: 5
Views: 6799

Re: Mac Beta

Amin,

We are limited by Canon and Nikon SDK. They are released for Mac OS and no support for iPad so far. The only solution for the field so far is net book with 12 inch screen and Windows support.

Thanks for that Stas

I have a 5 year old Sony Vaio VGN-TX1XP which has a stunning slim screen ...
by aminart
12.08.2010 20:17
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: Mac Beta
Replies: 5
Views: 6799

Re: Mac Beta

I have purchased the HF for windows and am using it on my sony vaio but I realise the potential for this and would love to be able to use the Helicon remote in the field while taking shots of insects and wildlife. I realsie that taking the vaio is really a bit of a pain and the glare of the sunlight ...
by aminart
09.08.2010 21:42
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: help with LR3 workflow
Replies: 3
Views: 4955

help with LR3 workflow

Hi, I have started using HF again after having used it about a year ago. Now that I am doing more intense macro and use Lightroom 3 alongside with other plugins. I would like to use the HF plug in and it does show as installed on my LR but I am not sure how to bring the 4 images for example I have ...