Thanks for your reply
I want to operate the camera in the burst mode , capturing speed is important in our work , so is there a way where we can make the camera to operate with its maximum speed , i tried to use the first technique that has been mentioned in your reply , even though there is a delay ...
Search found 3 matches
- 09.09.2010 17:16
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Supported Canon Cameras
- Replies: 15
- Views: 19353
- 07.09.2010 19:11
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Supported Canon Cameras
- Replies: 15
- Views: 19353
Re: capturing images with native speed of camera
HI
I am using Canon Rebel t2i (550D),I am getting a time lag between every capture using helicon focus, I want to capture images near to the native speed of the camera (i.e. 3.7 frame sper second). please let me know howcan i captures images near to the actual speed of the camera
I am using Canon Rebel t2i (550D),I am getting a time lag between every capture using helicon focus, I want to capture images near to the native speed of the camera (i.e. 3.7 frame sper second). please let me know howcan i captures images near to the actual speed of the camera
- 09.08.2010 22:28
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Supported Canon Cameras
- Replies: 15
- Views: 19353
Re: Supported Canon Cameras
IS Canon Rebel supported by Helicon remote, Since we had problems using with software.
Secondly even though lens is in the Auto focus , its pops out a message saying , set lens to auto focusing.
please provide me with a solution.
Secondly even though lens is in the Auto focus , its pops out a message saying , set lens to auto focusing.
please provide me with a solution.