Search found 3 matches
- 17.08.2010 21:57
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Mac availability
- Replies: 13
- Views: 12556
Re: Mac availability
thank you
- 15.08.2010 20:07
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Mac availability
- Replies: 13
- Views: 12556
Re: Mac availability
Hello Stas,
Is the mac beta available yet, and i i buy the version for windows will i be able to use the mac version as well.
Regards
John Ashby
Is the mac beta available yet, and i i buy the version for windows will i be able to use the mac version as well.
Regards
John Ashby
- 14.08.2010 22:55
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: How to join the Mac Beta program
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25466
Re: How to join the Mac Beta program
Hello,
I would also be interested in Helicon Remote for the Mac, I have loads of kit available .
1D MK2, 1D MK3, 1D MK4, and a 5DMK2
MP-E65, 100mm f2.8 and many other lenses
Regards
John Ashby
I would also be interested in Helicon Remote for the Mac, I have loads of kit available .
1D MK2, 1D MK3, 1D MK4, and a 5DMK2
MP-E65, 100mm f2.8 and many other lenses
Regards
John Ashby