Please add me to the list Helicon Remote MAC Beta test.
Canon 5D, Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 1Ds Mark II, Canon 1Ds Mark III
100mm f-2.8 macro, 50mm macro with life size converter, EF12, EF25 extension tubes.
James Di Loreto
Smithsonian Institution
National Museum of Natural History
Washington, DC ...
Search found 2 matches
- 26.01.2011 17:02
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: How to join the Mac Beta program
- Replies: 27
- Views: 25497
- 25.01.2011 19:13
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Helicon remote not working
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8589
Re: Helicon remote not working
I've purchased Helicon Focus 4.2.6 X64 version for MAC. Helicon Focus X64.jpg
I tried downloading the update for Helicon Focus 4.2.7 but keep getting errors when I launch the .DMG file. It says file not recognized, failed to mount.
The Helicon Remote (ver 2.0.5) beta says Limited Functionally at ...
I tried downloading the update for Helicon Focus 4.2.7 but keep getting errors when I launch the .DMG file. It says file not recognized, failed to mount.
The Helicon Remote (ver 2.0.5) beta says Limited Functionally at ...