Search found 2 matches

by bobrickert
01.08.2018 15:57
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: Helicon Focus Uses Only Images Which Are in Focus?
Replies: 1
Views: 3369

Helicon Focus Uses Only Images Which Are in Focus?

I photograph landscapes and I often take more images than are required to capture the entire subject in focus.
I delete the frames which are out of focus prior to running the images through Helicon Focus.
I have done some testing and it appears that if I include out of focus images (that should not ...
by bobrickert
21.04.2018 18:51
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: Colorcast on final image post render
Replies: 6
Views: 8671

Colorcast on final image post render

I am focus stacking in dng and everything seems to be working.
I do have a question why there is a color cast on the final image prior to saving (see screenshot below). When the image is saved back to Lightroom there is no color cast.