Search found 5 matches
- 02.02.2011 15:45
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: D7000 support plans
- Replies: 22
- Views: 20260
Re: D7000 support plans
Any progress?
- 19.01.2011 18:54
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: D7000 support plans
- Replies: 22
- Views: 20260
Re: D7000 support plans
Stas, it does not work for me. I sent you log yesterday.
- 13.01.2011 09:31
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: D7000 support plans
- Replies: 22
- Views: 20260
Re: D7000 support plans
Stas, the new version DOES NOT work with my D7000. I have PC with windows XP. When connecting to camera, only live view works and nothing else.
- 08.01.2011 12:45
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: D7000 support plans
- Replies: 22
- Views: 20260
Re: D7000 support plans
http://www.breezesys.com just launched D7000 support, you can download software here: http://www.breezesys.com/NKRemote/index.htm, it works well.
The NKRemote supports focus bracketing and focus stacking.
The NKRemote supports focus bracketing and focus stacking.
- 06.01.2011 11:13
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: D7000 support plans
- Replies: 22
- Views: 20260
Re: D7000 support plans
I like to buy Helicon software, but still wait for Remote D7000 support...