Is the beta version ready now? I also like to help with tests.
Best regards
Andi
Search found 2 matches
- 28.01.2020 18:05
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18429
- 30.08.2018 23:34
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18429
Re: Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
Hello,
I am using a Canon 5d Mark 2 for stacking but it would be a nice too have if I can use my new m50 in special situations.
Stas said: I assume Helicon Remote won't be able to support M50, just like all the previous EOS M series cameras. But if someone with this cameras wants to run some tests ...
I am using a Canon 5d Mark 2 for stacking but it would be a nice too have if I can use my new m50 in special situations.
Stas said: I assume Helicon Remote won't be able to support M50, just like all the previous EOS M series cameras. But if someone with this cameras wants to run some tests ...