Search found 6 matches
- 14.03.2025 22:20
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Live View Turned Off - Canon Camera
- Replies: 0
- Views: 16681
Live View Turned Off - Canon Camera
I have a Canon T6i and have Live View ENABLED in the camera. However, each time I use Helicon Remote 8, it changes the Live View to DISABLED. I can use Helicon Remote OK and everything works fine....BUT after I'm done, the camera setting for Live View is DISABLED. If I set the Helicon Remote ...
- 29.11.2018 00:45
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Time Lapse Process
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3524
Time Lapse Process
I just tried using the time lapse function in Helicon Remote. I fired off 80 shots at 60 second intervals. Everything worked ok. It saved all the images in a single hard drive folder. My question is how do I make a time lapse video with all the images? Does Helicon Focus or Remote generate a video ...
- 24.09.2018 22:10
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Repeated Error Message
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6878
Re: Repeated Error Message
Thanks for the reply. I'll give them a try.
- 21.09.2018 23:16
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Repeated Error Message
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6878
Repeated Error Message
Everytime I start Helicon Remote by connecting my camera (Canon Eos 6Ti) to the computer and start remote I get a message:
Camera Error: The program detected error while communicating with the camera. Report bug if this persists. The program may not function properly until you restart the camera ...
Camera Error: The program detected error while communicating with the camera. Report bug if this persists. The program may not function properly until you restart the camera ...
- 21.09.2018 15:36
- Forum: Shooting
- Topic: Panoramic Shooting
- Replies: 3
- Views: 39218
Re: Panoramic Shooting
Thanks. Your approach seems like the best solution. Stack and then panoramic. Curious....... what software do you use for panoramas?
- 21.09.2018 00:32
- Forum: Shooting
- Topic: Panoramic Shooting
- Replies: 3
- Views: 39218
Panoramic Shooting
I'm trying to figure out how to complete panoramic shooting with Helicon Focus. Does Helicon merge stacked images into a panorama or should I shoot a stack of images (scene A), then move say right and shoot another stack of images (scene B) then focus stack (scene A) then focus stack (scene B) and ...