NYTeacher wrote :
I've been using Affinity Photo for my microphotography classroom. But now I want to switch to Helocon Focus. Where can I find the latest version for Mac? Thanks.
Bill, NYteacher
<<>>
Quotation marks
http://customwritingcompany.com
Hi Bill,
Here's the latest version:
Helicon ...
Search found 6 matches
- 09.07.2020 10:06
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: HeliconFocus for Mac - Update
- Replies: 12
- Views: 13928
- 06.07.2020 14:53
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: license for PC + Intel Mac
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3507
Re: license for PC + Intel Mac
nostoc wrote:
I need a student discount for my PhD research
-----
Auto-cited
theessayservice
Hello, not sure about student version of Helicon Focus, but you can try and get a student license of Zerene Stacker. The Student edition is not perpetual though. Any news about Helicon Focus for ...
I need a student discount for my PhD research
-----
Auto-cited
theessayservice
Hello, not sure about student version of Helicon Focus, but you can try and get a student license of Zerene Stacker. The Student edition is not perpetual though. Any news about Helicon Focus for ...
- 30.06.2020 14:22
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Micro
- Topic: Newbie advice using a 5D Mk2 on an Olympus SZ6045
- Replies: 3
- Views: 39119
Re: Newbie advice using a 5D Mk2 on an Olympus SZ6045
BryceM wrote:
I'm trying to work with the volcanic ash particles for my PhD thesis...
----
Text is auto hidden
essaydune
Hello Bryce,
Do you have your PhD research publication to share? I'm using an LM adapter to attach the Olympus E5 to my microscope. We're doing an academic project with my ...
I'm trying to work with the volcanic ash particles for my PhD thesis...
----
Text is auto hidden
essaydune
Hello Bryce,
Do you have your PhD research publication to share? I'm using an LM adapter to attach the Olympus E5 to my microscope. We're doing an academic project with my ...
- 18.05.2020 11:22
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: University undergraduate research project
- Replies: 3
- Views: 17300
Re: University undergraduate research project
Different stacking methods in Helicon Focus lab report: case study with the figures attached domyessay
Hello Wayne,
I'm a research associate at the Royal Museum for Central Africa the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, currently teaching Biology at the University of Antwerp in Belgium. I ...
Hello Wayne,
I'm a research associate at the Royal Museum for Central Africa the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, currently teaching Biology at the University of Antwerp in Belgium. I ...
- 18.05.2020 11:10
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: University undergraduate research project
- Replies: 3
- Views: 17300
Re: University undergraduate research project
Hello Wayne,
I'm a research associate at the Royal Museum for Central Africa the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, currently teaching Biology at the University of Antwerp in Belgium. I'm also involved in the academic project for digitisation of the type collections in museums and work in ...
I'm a research associate at the Royal Museum for Central Africa the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, currently teaching Biology at the University of Antwerp in Belgium. I'm also involved in the academic project for digitisation of the type collections in museums and work in ...
- 12.12.2018 08:42
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: using helicon remote without otg/usb cable
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5406
Re: using helicon remote without otg/usb cable
Hello,
I managed to connect the D850 to my Mac using Snapbridge. But now I'm having issues with the new USB. There's no connection - could it be the problem with the USB cable I've just received?
Thanks,
Steve
I managed to connect the D850 to my Mac using Snapbridge. But now I'm having issues with the new USB. There's no connection - could it be the problem with the USB cable I've just received?
Thanks,
Steve