Thanks Catherine for this Beta Version supporting the Z cameras.
I just tried it quickly with my Helicon Camera Control Beta with Nikon Z7/ 85mm/f1.8 S and it seems to work just fine !
Can I have an idea when the IOS version will be available ?
Michel (Canada)
[attachment=0]Helicon Camera ...
Search found 2 matches
- 09.08.2020 20:21
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon Z series
- Replies: 20
- Views: 17217
- 15.07.2020 23:16
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Nikon Z series
- Replies: 20
- Views: 17217
Re: Nikon Z series
Hello Catherine,
In regards to the Beta version for Z7, can I possibly get a link to try it or an approximate date at which the official release will be available.
I have been using Helicon Focus for quite a few assignments and I miss Helicon Remote quite a bit since I only have two Nikon Z bodies ...
In regards to the Beta version for Z7, can I possibly get a link to try it or an approximate date at which the official release will be available.
I have been using Helicon Focus for quite a few assignments and I miss Helicon Remote quite a bit since I only have two Nikon Z bodies ...