Hi Catherine. Thanks for the reply.
I have purchased another adaptor which does state OTG:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B081S27N43/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The camera still does not show as connected. When I connect the camera to the tab and turn on the camera, the tab ...
Search found 2 matches
- 11.10.2020 23:51
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Canon 6d with Samsung Tab A
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3960
- 08.10.2020 23:26
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Canon 6d with Samsung Tab A
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3960
Canon 6d with Samsung Tab A
Hi, I am trying to use Helicon Remote (registered) with a Canon 6D and a Samsung Tab A (Model Number SM-T510).
The tablet recognises the camera but Helicon Remotes show "Camera is not connected".
I have tried connecting using a direct cable from Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product ...
The tablet recognises the camera but Helicon Remotes show "Camera is not connected".
I have tried connecting using a direct cable from Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product ...