Search found 2 matches

by Winkie
03.08.2021 16:31
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: Issues with keyboard shortcuts/mouse wheel
Replies: 6
Views: 3472

Re: Issues with keyboard shortcuts/mouse wheel

Dear Catherine,

thanks for your reply.
I have installed the newest HeliconFocusPro version on iMac, 7.7.5, as well as the latest MacOS version (11.5.1).
In addition, I use the original Apple mouse and keyboard, but I also checked with a Logitech MX Master 2S. Unfortunately, none of your keyboard ...
by Winkie
27.07.2021 14:46
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: Issues with keyboard shortcuts/mouse wheel
Replies: 6
Views: 3472

Issues with keyboard shortcuts/mouse wheel

Hi there,

could someone please tell me how to properly use the keyboard shortcut-mouse wheel combination in the Mac version for changing the

- brush size
- brush hardness
- colour tolerance
- brightness

in retouching mode, and how to change the magnification of the picture in general?
E.g. the ...