Search found 2 matches

by bulwynkl
02.10.2026 14:23
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: mixture of portrait and landscape images not 'working'
Replies: 1
Views: 24

mixture of portrait and landscape images not 'working'

Hey folks,

I have an old stack of raw (CR2) images (circa 2023, Canon 600D), the first 18 are portrait, the next 23 are landscape - This does not normally cause an issue - it usually just gets the orientation right (presumably because auto align?).

However, the resulting stact is attempting to ...
by bulwynkl
16.05.2025 15:57
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible
Replies: 13
Views: 23415

Re: HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible


Hi Bjorn,

We have replied to you yesterday with a link to a working version, looks like you didn't get the e-mail. Here it is , the issue is fixed, sorry for the inconvenience.


I have had the same issue. This post is the first I've found - the _first_! Normally I have to search for clues...

I ...