Search found 3 matches

by Smithrjs
06.02.2022 19:01
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: M43 future support
Replies: 6
Views: 4165

Re: M43 future support

The Olympus Capture app allows fine adjustment of focus when linked to my Oly Old Mk II as well as effectively everything else I can do using the camera untethered. So I can set up a 50 frame stack, set eh degree of advance I want and capture to either tethered laptop, SD card or both. This works ...
by Smithrjs
04.02.2022 16:06
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: Compatability with Monterey on iMac 2017
Replies: 1
Views: 1817

Compatability with Monterey on iMac 2017

Just before I upgrade from Big Sur 11.6.2 to Monterey on my iMac, are Helicon Focus and 3D viewer both compatible? Otherwise I'll stick with Big Sur for now. Thanks
by Smithrjs
28.12.2021 18:35
Forum: Helicon Remote
Topic: M43 future support
Replies: 6
Views: 4165

M43 future support

I understand from earlier posts your focus on Canon and Nikon, but any chance you will consider Olympus OMD and / or Panasonic G9 micro four thirds bodies? Both have in camera stacking options and a remote operation from Olympus but nothing that looks anything like as good as your remote module ...