Search found 5 matches

by Bugger347
03.11.2022 22:26
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: Outputs don’t align.
Replies: 10
Views: 22343

Re: Outputs don’t align.

Thanks. I will give it a try.
by Bugger347
03.11.2022 02:41
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: Outputs don’t align.
Replies: 10
Views: 22343

Re: Outputs don’t align.

The problem is that I would like to use sub stacks in Photoshop to retouch the original that was created in Helicon. When I take the files into Photoshop and placed them as layers above the Helicon created image, they do not align when I try to paint in Areas of Infocus pixels onto the image I’m ...
by Bugger347
28.01.2022 18:39
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: Retouching with output images
Replies: 2
Views: 2503

Re: Retouching with output images

I create sub stacks to correct artifacts in the main methods. I save and open the main stacks and sub stacks as layers in Photoshop and retouch in Photoshop. The layers do not align properly in Photoshop and must be transformed using the Difference Blend mode to correct malalignment prior to masking ...
by Bugger347
28.01.2022 18:30
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: Outputs don’t align.
Replies: 10
Views: 22343

Outputs don’t align.

I use both Helicon and Zerene stacker for focus stacking my extreme macro images of insects. I use a Stackshot rail and quality microscope objectives on a Nikon D850 with bellows. The outputs from Helicon are placed in Photoshop to be layered as needed as I prefer this method over retouch in Helicon ...
by Bugger347
05.01.2022 00:13
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: Retouching with output images
Replies: 2
Views: 2503

Retouching with output images

How can output images created by stacking be used for retouching? They appear to be out of alignment slightly with the source images.