Search found 2 matches
- 19.01.2024 15:33
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Soft output compared to Photoshop
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12261
Re: Soft output compared to Photoshop
Are your source images raw files? Try converting to JPG or TIFF and comparing these converted files between Photoshop and Helicon Focus.
Yes they are Canon CR3 Raw files, I have the DNG converter so it's been converting them all but I will try the JPG or TIFF method as well. I wasn't sure if my ...
- 17.01.2024 20:19
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Soft output compared to Photoshop
- Replies: 8
- Views: 12261
Soft output compared to Photoshop
Hi there,
Brand new user, I just took a stack I had made and aligned/blended in Photoshop then compared to variations I made with HeliconFocus and so far the image is just softer compared to the Photoshop version. I tweaked the parameters slightly, trying Method B radius 8, smoothing 4, & Method C ...
Brand new user, I just took a stack I had made and aligned/blended in Photoshop then compared to variations I made with HeliconFocus and so far the image is just softer compared to the Photoshop version. I tweaked the parameters slightly, trying Method B radius 8, smoothing 4, & Method C ...