here you go Catherine, I think I must be doing something wrong.
https://youtu.be/biR0_fA2U28
Search found 10 matches
- 11.10.2026 00:57
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Mac 9.0.7 Crashing and Stack Output is odd
- Replies: 2
- Views: 25
- 10.10.2026 23:46
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Mac 9.0.7 Crashing and Stack Output is odd
- Replies: 2
- Views: 25
Mac 9.0.7 Crashing and Stack Output is odd
Here is the Link. https://youtu.be/biR0_fA2U28
it has to be something I am doing wrong on my end...
When I click "save all" everything works great.
Update: #1 below must have just been a system glitch on my end, I have save a few times now with not issues.
#2 is still odd and the 3d thing is ...
it has to be something I am doing wrong on my end...
When I click "save all" everything works great.
Update: #1 below must have just been a system glitch on my end, I have save a few times now with not issues.
#2 is still odd and the 3d thing is ...
- 21.08.2026 21:59
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Retouching Issues
- Replies: 3
- Views: 375
Re: Retouching Issues
Awesome. I am really looking forward to all the new and updated things we can do with this software!! enjoy the weekend If you read this in time.
- 20.08.2026 23:45
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Helicon 9.0.4 crash issue
- Replies: 3
- Views: 545
Re: Helicon 9.0.4 crash issue
I am having the same issue as you. With it crashing when splitting stacks which I have not had in the last week or two but now I seem to have issues when I have over 200 images, any way I split them software crashes.
I have also now have ran into an issue that Helicon Remote for no reason that I ...
I have also now have ran into an issue that Helicon Remote for no reason that I ...
- 20.08.2026 23:29
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Retouching Issues
- Replies: 3
- Views: 375
Retouching Issues
Not sure if I am missing something but I noticed that whenever I try to retouch in 9.0.4 the brush shows on the image, but the brush does not show on the Source image side to show you where you are pulling from.
- Jason
- Jason
- 09.08.2026 00:17
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: 9.0.4 (Preview Issue, Preview Window Issue, Save all Output Issue)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 416
Re: 9.0.4 (Preview Issue, Preview Window Issue, Save all Output Issue)
Thank you Catherine!!
- 08.08.2026 19:54
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: 9.0.4 (Preview Issue, Preview Window Issue, Save all Output Issue)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 416
9.0.4 (Preview Issue, Preview Window Issue, Save all Output Issue)
Has anyone else noticed these issues with Helicon Focus 9.0.4? I am using a Mac M2 Max computer fully updated to current OS>
I’m curious if anyone else is experiencing a few issues I’ve noticed since updating to Helicon Focus 9.0.4 for Mac. I don’t remember having these problems with Helicon Focus ...
I’m curious if anyone else is experiencing a few issues I’ve noticed since updating to Helicon Focus 9.0.4 for Mac. I don’t remember having these problems with Helicon Focus ...
- 01.04.2026 22:37
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Retouching Helicon 8.3.11 "No Compatable Output" error - Registered Pro Liftime
- Replies: 2
- Views: 362
Re: Retouching Helicon 8.3.11 "No Compatable Output" error - Registered Pro Liftime
Thank You Catherine!!! that worked like a charm!!!!!
- 29.03.2026 00:58
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Retouching Helicon 8.3.11 "No Compatable Output" error - Registered Pro Liftime
- Replies: 2
- Views: 362
Retouching Helicon 8.3.11 "No Compatable Output" error - Registered Pro Liftime
Is there a limit on how many images you can have in a stack when you want to use the retouch form another output source?
I just did a 309 photo bracket shot, using the Laowa Aurogon 10x lens. it was a just section of a strawberry with a seed. I decided to save the pics as a TIFF since I did not ...
I just did a 309 photo bracket shot, using the Laowa Aurogon 10x lens. it was a just section of a strawberry with a seed. I decided to save the pics as a TIFF since I did not ...
- 12.11.2025 00:12
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Toggle Live View, Start to End, Misfires
- Replies: 4
- Views: 416
Toggle Live View, Start to End, Misfires
1. Using Helicon Remote ver. 4.5.7 M - Registered Version.
2. Using Canon R6 II with the most up-to-date firmware as of this post.
3. Using Mac Max Studio
4. Tethered USB C to USB C Tether Tools 15' cable
5. WeMacro Rail
General Info:
I have had Helicon Focus & Remote for a few months now. I never ...
2. Using Canon R6 II with the most up-to-date firmware as of this post.
3. Using Mac Max Studio
4. Tethered USB C to USB C Tether Tools 15' cable
5. WeMacro Rail
General Info:
I have had Helicon Focus & Remote for a few months now. I never ...