Hi Catherine,
firstly, thank you for the fast response.
I have the 12.9 inch iPad Pro.
I continued trying and also tested alternative apps, of which none had focus stacking, despise the promise.
They could all connect and remote control the camera.
So I needed to get Helicon Remote working. It had ...
Search found 2 matches
- 08.10.2026 14:39
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Canon 6D Mark 2 connecting to iOS devices
- Replies: 3
- Views: 21
- 08.10.2026 11:16
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Canon 6D Mark 2 connecting to iOS devices
- Replies: 3
- Views: 21
Canon 6D Mark 2 connecting to iOS devices
Hi,
I am new here and I am currently evaluating Helicon Remote to see if it will suit my needs.
I did some search in this forum but couldn't really find a solution.
I plan to use Helicon Remote outside for focus stacking.
My camera is a Canon 6D mark 2 with a 100mm AF macro lens and one of these ...
I am new here and I am currently evaluating Helicon Remote to see if it will suit my needs.
I did some search in this forum but couldn't really find a solution.
I plan to use Helicon Remote outside for focus stacking.
My camera is a Canon 6D mark 2 with a 100mm AF macro lens and one of these ...