Files being imported out of sequence

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
Dendrisco101

Files being imported out of sequence

Post by Dendrisco101 »

Hello-

This is my first post, so please bare with me, lol!

I am working with a Mac Pro book macOS Catalina ver. 10.15.1 and a Nikon D750. This is the first time I have ever had this issue, but when import jpeg files into Helicon they import out of sequence. I am not sure if some type of parameter got changed on accident? or an update changed the importing parameters? But basically, the file trail goes: Pictures->Photos Library-> resources->renders, once at renders it splits into folders labelled 0-9 and A-F. It seems that images that I want to be stacked are being saved randomly in these 0-9 & A-F folders. So, when I select them for import from Photos folder, some how them are being pulled from these other folders and have all different file names which organizes them out of sequence. For example, image #1 file name is "47D53196" and let's say image #2 file name is "A568906", both being imported from two different locations, thus, 47D53196 and A568906 get placed in completely locations of the stack. I am not sure if anyone has experienced this issue or not, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this description is a bit convoluted I really do not know how to properly describe the situation.

Thank you in advance!