Please help this old man :-)

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
kang100

Please help this old man :-)

Post by kang100 »

Been using Helicon for stacking for 2 weeks. Now trying to retouch. Please help me to understand : after dragging on left mouse on clone retouch, why is it now washed in white :shock: ... kindly tell me steps how to clone from source image to output image. I tried following the video tutorial but guess I am a bit too old and too slow. Thanks in advance. :D
Attachments
2021-04-01 11-03-04 (B,Radius40,Smoothing1).jpg
I dragged the left mouse on clone mode and got whitewashed :-)
(5.5 MiB) Not downloaded yet
gmbseoxx

Re: Please help this old man :-)

Post by gmbseoxx »

This old man he played one. He played knick knack on my thumb. With a knick knack paddy wack. Give a dog a bone. This old man came rolling home.
BobStone

Post by BobStone »

My guess is that when starting the clone process, you clicked the right mouse button on a white area of the image. This would the be pasted (cloned) onto the retouched image with the left mouse button. When the right mouse button is clicked, there are changes to watch on the screen as the mouse pointer is moved to new positions. You should see the source overlaid on the target location, which will be pasted when the left mouse button is pressed. (If you use the mouse left handed, reverse left and right in the above.)

Hope this helps!
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Seems like it should be something about brush settings - either color tolerance or brush hardness, or both. Please right-click on each slider to reset it to default values and let us know if this helps.