Returning to CapOne after Render

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
lenny_eiger

Returning to CapOne after Render

Post by lenny_eiger »

Brand new to this. Am very impressed with this software. I am using a Fuji GFX 100s to make sets of focus stacked images. I load them in to CapOne Pro and use the plugin to edit the set of images in one focus stack with Image:EditWith:Stack in Helicon Focus. It transfers the images to Helicon Focus all fine...

Then I do a Render, and whatever else I need, no problem there. Then I want to save it and go back in to CapOne Pro. I can save it (not sure what file type I should use for saving, would love some help there) and if I have saved it into one of the session folders it shows up in CapOne. However, CapOne has a "Activities" dialog up with a HeliconSoft Icon that says "Preparing to Start".

Am I missing a Step? Should I just ignore that dialog (close it) ?

Thanks,

Lenny
RCinNJ

Re: Returning to CapOne after Render

Post by RCinNJ »

Looks like this was never answered so I am bumping it. I just downloaded HeliconFocus and am impresses. However, I am trying to use it through CaptureOne (C1) and when it returns to C1 I see an Activities window that says "Preparing to start - Estimating Time remaining..." Which never goes away even though the processed image is visible in the original folder with the Raw files. When I dismiss this window and process a second file I now have two processes in the Activities window.

What is the best way to deal with this?

Also, I had some .dng files that I was able to round trip from C1 as .dng's. But I haven't been able to get this to work starting with .cr3 files. Is there a way to get these to return as .dng's -- using C1 or not.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 12.23.31 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 12.23.31 PM.png (313.81 KiB) Viewed 439 times
Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 1.43.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 1.43.22 PM.png (180.66 KiB) Viewed 439 times
fdisilvestro

Re: Returning to CapOne after Render

Post by fdisilvestro »

Are you quitting or closing Helicon Focus before returning to C1? In my experience the activities windows is there while Helicon Focus is running.