Sending stack back to Lightroom

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
H_Gwin

Sending stack back to Lightroom

Post by H_Gwin »

Sorry for such an easy question, but I can't figure it out. After the stack is complete, I select save and the stack does not go back to Lightroom. What do I do so the stacked image goes back into Lightroom for processing? Thanks.....
Catherine

Re: Sending stack back to Lightroom

Post by Catherine »

The output is imported back to LR only when you close HF window.
H_Gwin

Post by H_Gwin »

Catherine, Thanks. It is also my understanding that when the stack program is closed, the stacked image is automatically returned to L.R. It appears the stacked image is placed into a folder, instead of retuning the stacked image back to L.R. Can I have a setting that is not correct? Thank you.
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Are you saving the output to the folder with source images? Do you mean that you can see the output in file explorer, but when you select this folder in LR, it's not there? What if you go to All photographs?
H_Gwin

Post by H_Gwin »

After saving the image, momentarily I can see what appears like a folder and then it disappears. I then go back to Lightroom expecting to see the saved (stacked) image in Lightroom and it is not there. What do I need to do so that the stacked image is sent back to Lightroom? I can't find anything in the instructions that explains that. It appears the program should send the stacked image back to Lightroom automatically, unless I set up something different and I have not done that. Thanks......