copyright logo

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
okie

copyright logo

Post by okie »

Where in Helicon Focus software is the location and type-size control for the "copyright" name/date now popping up? It is located at the bottom left of my image and listed in "stacked-offset" fashion, one for every image used to generate the final image. The copyright designation appears too close to the image edge, it will be cut out (cropped off) in normal printing output.

Images used in Helicon Focus first go through Adobe LightRoom where they are color corrected, adjusted, etc. Or is LightRoom the source of this copyright labeling? It has never appeared in any normal direct-from-Lightroom file.
Dan Kozub

Post by Dan Kozub »

Helicon Focus does not add any text to the images. Please also check the Text Tab if you have Pro version.

If you send me the crop of the final image, it would be very helpful.
okie

erroneous copyright notice

Post by okie »

Finally discovered - where - the copyright notice (with my name) is being added (unintentionally).

Overall processing method after Jpeg (or Raw) shooting is run the file-sequence through LightRoom to tweak, adjust or enhance images - then use LR's "Synchronize" button which brings all images to a common standard.

Corrected LR images are then - Exported (under Library) - and thereafter used by Helicon Focus. After HF's stacking is finished the "Text/Scale" tab is applied to add embossed copyright text in the lower right. Works perfect (my preference is Embossed text). But a - second - copyright also appears, tiny, white text in the - left - corner (and this one was not desired).

Culprit finally discovered: LightRoom, in the "export" stage there is a tiny check box available near the bottom which says "add copyright notice." Once I unchecked this default box... Helicon copyright text was the only text applied.