Batch processing

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
cueqzapper

Batch processing

Post by cueqzapper »

I've got a little Problem. I have quite a lot of images that I want to bring together. In every folder I've got 4 Images that I want to bring together. My Problem is, that I want to load the images automatically. In Helicon Focus there is an option for batch processing, but I didn't found an external file, where this informations are saved. When I could save the file with the informations, I could edit it, and bring in all the different folders that I want to edit.

Could somebody help me?

Thanx a lot, and greets from switzerland.
Dan Kozub

Post by Dan Kozub »

There is no way to edit queue with external editor. I think you can add all your folders with existing interface quite efficienlty. How many folders do you have?
cueqzapper

batch processing

Post by cueqzapper »

I've got 8058 Folders. When I have to insert every folder manually, then I'm an old man, when I have finished. But when I could save the informations of the batch processing in an external .txt file, then I could change all the directories with a script.
cueqzapper

Solved the Problem!

Post by cueqzapper »

I solved the problem with AutoIt v3. Nice automation programm. Now all my 8000 folders are automatically processed.

Btw, Helicon Focus rocks!
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hi

I too have this exact same problem. It would be nice to see a Batch processing feature that can do this within the software itself

Thanks!