Fuji S100fs .raf

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
Dave M-J

Fuji S100fs .raf

Post by Dave M-J »

Just wondering if there are any plans to add support for Fuji S100FS .raf files in Helicon Focus. This is a great piece of software and I would realy enjoy the chance to work in raw with the benefits to image quality that this would bring. Thanks in advance for any replies.
Dan Kozub

Post by Dan Kozub »

Dave,

We include Adobe DNG converter in the recent releases so it should support your files. Please upload one file to our ftp server http://heliconsoft.com/ftp.html so we can test it.
Dave M-J

Fuji S100FS .raf

Post by Dave M-J »

Dan,

Thanks fot the quick reply. I have uploaded the file 2008_1124macrocactus20003 as you requested. Helicon focus is a great piece of software, the only problem I have is when working 0n fuji s100fs .raf files the software appears to only work on a 1600x1200 jpeg image. I have checked to see if there is a newer version, it appears not.

Thanks again.
Dave M-J

s100fs.raf

Post by Dave M-J »

Dan,
After reading your reply I reinstalled helicon focus just to be safe. Now helicon focus is working fine with my .raf files using the mentioned Adobe Dng converter, producing nice sharp images @ 11megapixels before compression.
Once again, this is a spectacular piece of software and now that this issue is resolved It could not be better.

Sorry for wasting your time on this issue. Many thanks.