source folder

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
hondoguy

source folder

Post by hondoguy »

HF used to remember the location of the souce folders everytime I ran a stack. (This is when I'm not using the queue to automatically run multiple stacks) Now, after I save the image and clear the queue manually, it always goes back to the samples folder to retrieve the next stack and I have to show it where the source images are all over again. Is there a reason for this, or is it normal?

When I save the focused image for each stack, it always seems to remember the location for that. (Thanks for that)
Stas Yatsenko

Re: source folder

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

The only reason to "forget" source folder is when this folder is deleted and does not exist anymore. This is not your case probably, we will try to reproduce this bug.

Update: we are not able to reproduce this situation. Please try to start the program, repeat the bug and then describe us all your actions.
hondoguy

Post by hondoguy »

I have since watched the tutorial and realized I was doing it wrong.

I've been opening HF, clicking on "Parameters" tab,
click on "add new items" icon at top of screen,
navigate to selected folder and select stack,
click "run," to process stack,
click "save" icon at top and navigate to save location,
click on "File" then "clear source list", on menu bar,
then do same thing for next stack. At this point, HF would not remember where source files were.

Don't remember why I started doing it this way, but I have since started doing it the way it's done in your tutorial and not had a problem

Thanks.
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Ok, we will see if we can improve workflow anyway.