I use MacOS 11.2.3 - HR beta 4.0.6M - Canon 5Dmk2 or M6mk2 and Cognisys Stacksho Controller.
- Connection to Cognisys Stackshot Controller instable:
- Most times when starting HR the Stackshot Controller is not recognized
- if it was recognized the connection is again instable when used
- Display of controller switches between connected display and unconnected one
- Stackshot is not able to reach start point A due to instability
- also it does not stack properly
- Incomprehencible message when starting HR with Canon 5Dmk2 or M6mk2 in Av mode:
"The camera is in Av exposure mode, which is not recommended.
Remote may malfunction in this mode. Switch to M, P, Av/A or Tv/S
mode if you experience problems"
I tested both cameras with the same results using 4.0.6M.
I want to switch my camera from Canon 5Dmk2 to M6mk2 so the new version is long-awaited.
In the meantime I did some more tests
- the "Stackshot not recognized" issue does not arise on Windows 10 with both versions 3.9.12W and 4.0.6W.
- I was not able to force the situation where the Mac and HR 4.0.6M recognizes the Stackshot Controller