Z7 and Stackshot

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
Neil+0

Z7 and Stackshot

Post by Neil+0 »

I am using Remote 4.0.6M with Stackshot controller and Nikon Z7. My computer is a MacBook Air with 2 USBC ports, one for Stackshot and the other for Z7. Generally all works well. Sometimes, 'Select a camera' will offer a choice of Z7 and Stackshot 3X (which I have never owned or used) and the only way I have found to get Remote to recognise my Stackshot is by unplugging and reconnecting the Stackshot USB, often several times. Restarting Remote may be required as well. On other occasions none of this is required. I have tried various orders of plugging in, starting Remote etc. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.
Catherine

Re: Z7 and Stackshot

Post by Catherine »

We have received another similar report and are already looking into it. Please try an updated version of Helicon Remote - sending you the link via a private message.
plantfan

Post by plantfan »

was having this problem too. Could I have the updated link as well? The beta version of HR is buggy with the Z7. Thanks.
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Did you encounter the problem with controlling the camera, or with controlling the Stackshot macro rail?