Helicon Remote Beta

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
Johannes

Helicon Remote Beta

Post by Johannes »

When i do focus stacking with the windows Beta app version 4.1.4 it is possible to use the toggle switch for activating the Live View, but i can't turn it of. I have to disconnect the camera to turn it off.
When i use the Android app version 4.1.4 the same occurs. This morning my Android app was updated to version 4.2 but the same happend.
When i use the version 3.9.12 everything worked fine.
The camera i use is a Canon 90D and the setting are what you recommend on your website.
I realise that i am using a Beta version so this is not a complaint but only ment as a piece of information to you.
Furthermore i am very happy whit the software it work great the Helicon Focus version 8 is wonderful especially de render preview.

With kind regards,
Johannes
Catherine

Re: Helicon Remote Beta

Post by Catherine »

Hello Johannes,

What exactly happens when you're trying to turn live view off in the beta version? Nothing? An error message? Does the app keep working normally after you try to turn live view off, or does it become unusable? Can you please send a bug report (menu - Feedback - Report a bug on Android) after tapping the "Live view" toggle button once?