GooglePlay says my tablet is "incompatible"

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
erikreitan

GooglePlay says my tablet is "incompatible"

Post by erikreitan »

Hi

I just ordered a tablet from china specifically to run helicon remote on. It´s an Ainol Aurora II with android 4.0.3 installed and OTG capacity. However, I can´t locate helicon focus when I log into the google play store, and when it´s connected to my computer play store says that helicon remote is "incompatible" with my device. What are the requirements to the device? Do I need to return it or is it just some settings that have to be tweaked?

Cheers!
Stas Yatsenko

Re: GooglePlay says my tablet is "incompatible"

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Helicon Focus is a desktop application only.
We're not sure what makes the table incompatible with Remote. But whatever the reason, it is unlikely possible to fix it. Returning is a safe bet.
erikreitan

Post by erikreitan »

Thanks

I meant of course Helicon Remote, not helicon focus. If I trade this tablet for a samsung galaxy tab 2 7", will I be able to run helicon remote on this? I´m getting the tablet for this sole purpose, and if it works I´ll buy the pro software as well, so it´s quite important. Would it be better to get a Windows based tablet instead?
Stas Yatsenko

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Please contact our developers at heliconsoft@gmail.com They will try to make it work before changing the device.