Having the capability to do stacks has enhanced my ability to record my environment
The stacks of the University of Florida stadium were taken from the upper row. Looking east is the campus and south is Paynes Prairie, an intermittently flooded lake bed. These stacks were done with a Nikon Z50 and hand focused.
The lotuses were done on Paynes Prairie with a Nikon D7200 and hand focused. In the mid-ground located in the trees is an anhinga colony.
Go take some stacks.
The place to post and discuss images. And the ways to postprocess them.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 2020-05-30 14-44-59fixx (B,Radius2,Smoothing2).jpg
- (1.35 MiB) Not downloaded yet
- 2020-08-01 13-19-39 (B,Radius5,Smoothing3).jpg
- (1014.24 KiB) Not downloaded yet
- refix2020-08-01 14-10-27 (B,Radius8,Smoothing4).jpg
- (1.01 MiB) Not downloaded yet