wireless control with two devices?

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
Post Reply
multizone
Posts: 14
Joined: 02.08.2012 19:07

wireless control with two devices?

Post by multizone »

I thought that we could control a camera wirelessly with two devices: one attached to the camera, one remote, like this:
Image

So now I have two devices... can't find any documentation.

Can it be done? If so, how?

Thanks.
User avatar
Stas Yatsenko
Posts: 3833
Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
Contact:

Re: wireless control with two devices?

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

That specific feature is still under development. So you can't do it now, but you will be able soon. For now we only support Canon WFT and Nikon WT / Wu modules for wireless operation.
multizone
Posts: 14
Joined: 02.08.2012 19:07

Re: wireless control with two devices?

Post by multizone »

Thanks - I must have read a planning statement and got it mixed up with current capability.

Will be on the look for this ability - it will be a good competitive wedge for you against Camranger, and for me will eliminate a long, long cord.
Post Reply