Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
-
Hervey
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 19.08.2015 18:47
Post
by Hervey »
Hello..
Is there a way to name the files saved from a queue other than Date and hour...? like ..
Image_001.Tif
Image_002.Tif
Image_003.Tif
etc...
Thanks
h/
-
Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
-
Contact:
Post
by Stas Yatsenko »
You can change file name template in Helicon Focus menu "Edit/Preferences.../General".
-
Hervey
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 19.08.2015 18:47
Post
by Hervey »
Thank you Stas...
but I can't see any prefs in the edit menu.. only in View.. (Ctrl-K)
and there is nothing there...

I am sure I miss something..?

- Untitled-1.jpg (130.04 KiB) Viewed 13760 times
-
Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
-
Contact:
Post
by Stas Yatsenko »
You mean Helicon Focus or Helicon Filter? Please make sure you are using the latest release.
-
Hervey
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 19.08.2015 18:47
Post
by Hervey »
Well yes I am talking about Helicon Focus...
I checked and Helicon says There is no newer version...
sorry if I sounded confusing..
h/
-
Hervey
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 19.08.2015 18:47
Post
by Hervey »
Hello... It says 5.3.14
-
Hervey
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 19.08.2015 18:47
Post
by Hervey »
Hey thanks Stas.. I have DL it..
