Helicon Focus or Zerene Stacker, which is better?

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
Post Reply
Robinson58
Posts: 1
Joined: 22.04.2019 14:50

Helicon Focus or Zerene Stacker, which is better?

Post by Robinson58 »

I'm looking for a good focus stacking software. I was looking at doing this in Photoshop, however I found these 2 programs and that's all they do.

Can I assume these will do a better job than Photoshop?
MikeCT
Posts: 119
Joined: 08.04.2014 20:56

Re: Helicon Focus or Zerene Stacker, which is better?

Post by MikeCT »

I’ve used both and both are far better than Photoshop. My reason for staying with Focus is that it integrates so well with Remote.
mrose
Posts: 69
Joined: 02.04.2014 17:50

Re: Helicon Focus or Zerene Stacker, which is better?

Post by mrose »

To me Helicon Focus is very straightforward to use and does the job well so I haven't bothered trying Zerene.
Post Reply