failed to save error message

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
Joecosentino

failed to save error message

Post by Joecosentino »

Hi

With my Nikon Z6II I get a failed to save error message says the folder is not accessible, I have tried targeting new folders on different drives and I get the same message. This happens on my windows 11 desktop and a windows 11 laptop in the studio. Not sure how to fix this. I am able to render the files. This never happened with the previous version of remote.
Thank You
Joe Cosentino
Catherine

Re: failed to save error message

Post by Catherine »

Hi Joe,

The only known possible cause, other than the folder really being inaccessible (not enough space or no write permission for Helicon Remote), is if there is some kind of bracketing/multi-exposure shooting feature enabled in the camera body. I. e. if one shot is expected but the camera creates more than one, this same error message will occur as Helicon Remote doesn't understand where the extra images are coming from and how to name them properly.

Send a bug report after getting this error and we'll take a look (menu - Help - Report a bug).
Joecosentino

Re: failed to save error message

Post by Joecosentino »

Thank you, I Think its something in my settings, The folders are on a drive with terabytes of free space.

Joe Cosentino