Just updated to 4.4.8

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
Watch

Just updated to 4.4.8

Post by Watch »

Please Help! I just updated to the latest Remote 4.4.8 this am because the Helicon Focus requested an update to 8.2.2 so I thought I would update both. Big mistake because I have spent the rest of my day trying to figure out what is wrong with the program after the update.
The Remote is waiting 30 sec between shot activations. I have never had this happen before. Maybe 3 seconds at most is all it ever takes. It was working perfectly this am before I did the update. I can not find what would have changed. Any ideas????
Catherine

Re: Just updated to 4.4.8

Post by Catherine »

Hello,

Please send a bug report after shooting - menu - Help - Report a bug (e. g. after taking a couple shots when it takes so long - doesn't have to be a large number of shots, just so that we can see what's going on).
Watch

Post by Watch »

Thanks for your reply. I actually thought to do that yesterday after posting here. So you should see it. I went ahead and reloaded an old update file I still had on the computer from 2021 so that I could work. It went back to shooting at 3 sec intervals on the 3.9.12 version.
Catherine

Post by Catherine »

Thanks, we're looking into it and will get back to you as soon as possible (depending on how quickly we can reproduce the error).