Hi,
Is it possible to export edited images to Helicon? I am trying to export denoised and sharpened images, but when the images appear in Helicon, they are still noisy and soft. I can re-edit them post-stacking, but I don't seem to get the same quality of noise reduction in the stacked DNG file as I do when running denoise on the original RAW files.
Many thanks for any help!
Chris
Lightroom export not showing edits
Re: Lightroom export not showing edits
Hi Chris,
No, Lightroom doesn't actually apply its edit to raw image data. But typically your edits should be auto-applied by Lightroom to the image that Helicon Focus returns.
Another option is to export as TIFF.
No, Lightroom doesn't actually apply its edit to raw image data. But typically your edits should be auto-applied by Lightroom to the image that Helicon Focus returns.
Another option is to export as TIFF.