Helicon Focus and MacOs 28

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
Post Reply
LoicM
Posts: 2
Joined: 20.11.2025 20:06

Helicon Focus and MacOs 28

Post by LoicM »

Good evening.
I have just updated to macOS 27.0.1, and to my surprise, when I launched Helicon Focus, I was required to install Rosetta to get it working.
I also received a system message stating that, starting with the next version (macOS 28), applications requiring Rosetta will no longer run.
Does the upcoming version of Helicon Focus address this issue?
I am currently using Helicon Focus 8.3.7.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Loïc
User avatar
Catherine
Posts: 1867
Joined: 29.04.2019 23:38

Re: Helicon Focus and MacOs 28

Post by Catherine »

LoicM wrote: 09.10.2026 00:29 Does the upcoming version of Helicon Focus address this issue?
Hello,
It already has: https://www.heliconsoft.com/downloads/HeliconFocus9.dmg
LoicM
Posts: 2
Joined: 20.11.2025 20:06

Re: Helicon Focus and MacOs 28

Post by LoicM »

Catherine wrote: 09.10.2026 01:41
LoicM wrote: 09.10.2026 00:29 Does the upcoming version of Helicon Focus address this issue?
Hello,
It already has: https://www.heliconsoft.com/downloads/HeliconFocus9.dmg
Thank you very much :)
Post Reply