Mac 9.0.7 Crashing and Stack Output is odd

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
Post Reply
jaldri01
Posts: 10
Joined: 11.11.2025 17:59

Mac 9.0.7 Crashing and Stack Output is odd

Post by jaldri01 »

Here is the Link. https://youtu.be/biR0_fA2U28

it has to be something I am doing wrong on my end...


When I click "save all" everything works great.

Update: #1 below must have just been a system glitch on my end, I have save a few times now with not issues.

#2 is still odd and the 3d thing is odd. I am making a video and will post the link to my YT once done so you all can view it I am going to try and set it to private so only you can view it from the link and it is not out there for all to see.

----

1. When I just want to save one item and I go to File--Save--and click okay after selecting my destination Helicon crashes and closes.
2. When I stack outputs, the new output looks odd it is almost all gray scale this happens in A B or C when saving as TIFF unable to attach the TIFF due to the 10mg size restrictions.

there is something funny with the 3d export thing too, but I need to make sure it was not my setting, instead or rocking back and forth, round and round or whatever it is called, it is flipping front to back. maybe it is something I did.
Last edited by jaldri01 on 11.10.2026 00:56, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Catherine
Posts: 1868
Joined: 29.04.2019 23:38

Re: Mac 9.0.7 Crashing and Stack Output is odd

Post by Catherine »

Please do upload the video if you can, set it to "Unlisted" - that means anyone with the link can view ("Private" means that only your account can view it).
jaldri01
Posts: 10
Joined: 11.11.2025 17:59

Re: Mac 9.0.7 Crashing and Stack Output is odd

Post by jaldri01 »

here you go Catherine, I think I must be doing something wrong.

https://youtu.be/biR0_fA2U28
Post Reply