HELICON FOCUS AND Leopard Mac OS X

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions

HELICON FOCUS AND Leopard Mac OS X

Post by Guest »

Using Beta (evaluation) program, great Apps!

I have found something that might be a bug, or just my lack of skill :)

1) I create an opacity map which I then take to Photoshop to be painted with white to cover areas of transparency I do not want to apply.

2) Once photoshop editing is done, I save the file in same location.

3) If I try to open (add) file to bring it as part of the source file list, even though I see the file on the OPen/Add Image window. When I click on the open button, the file does not get added.

What am i doing wrong :-)
Dan Kozub

Post by Dan Kozub »

You do not need to add edited opacity map again. The modified file will be used for the next processing. So you need to save the opacity map and reprocess the stack.
dennysb

Post by dennysb »

Hi Dan,

I posted this before I had register in the forum. :-)

Ok I see what you mean, even though the opacity file does not show on the source file list, it will be used as the apps will find the file from the folder Opacity maps or what ever the name is (i forgot)

THX BTW I love the application, I just bought it tonight, no need to wait for the evaluation to complete. :-)

last question: I am using a beta version, but I figure it should not be a problem to registered
Dan Kozub wrote:You do not need to add edited opacity map again. The modified file will be used for the next processing. So you need to save the opacity map and reprocess the stack.
DennysB