System Requirements (Screen Size/OS/SD Card Installation)

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions

System Requirements (Screen Size/OS/SD Card Installation)

Post by Guest »

Will I run into difficulties when attempting to use Helicon Remote with one of the new Mini Laptops?

Will Helicon Remote run seamlessly on a 1028x600 screen? Canon EOS Utility requires a 1024x768 screen and can not even be set to scroll. To install the program on my HP Mini 210 which has a screen resolution of 1024x600 I had to connect a remote monitor. Then when using I am unable to select tools like zoom as they are in the lower 168 rows of pixels.

Will I be able to install Helicon Remote from an SD card? My Mini Laptop has no CD drive unless I connect an external drive.

Will Helicon Remote run seamlessly on Laptops running the Windows 7 Starter (32 bit) Operating System? Canon EOS Utility does not claim compatibility. Though, I have had no issues I can point toward Operating System Compatibility.
Stas Yatsenko

Re: System Requirements (Screen Size/OS/SD Card Installation)

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Yes, you can install the program from any media including flash card. We check design to fit into 600 pixel screens. I am not sure if the current version does, but the coming will fit for sure. You are welcome to install and evaluate the program before purchase.