I am using Helicon Remote to capture a closeup image. In addition, I am trying to some exposure bracketing for each image shot. When finished, I use Photomatix to process my exposure bracketed shots for a HDR effect. I then use Helicon Focus to "stack" my images together. Unfortunately, I am experiencing a problem. Depending upon my initial reference image, I get the following Message:
Source Image error:
The dimensions of the first and current image are not equal. Current image will be ignored and deleted from the list if you continue processing. Do you want to continue processing.
A review of my images shows that some that are 1 pixel smaller in either height or width. As a result, Helicon Focus does not want to process these images. When it is able to process some of the images, overall the final result is not satisfactory
Can you tell me how I can go about using Helicon Focus to stalk all my processed images - even if some are smaller than the reference image.
Thanx
problem with aligning HDR images
- Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
- Contact:
Re: problem with aligning HDR images
I think Photomatrix sometimes crops images. You may try to find this option and disable it. If this is not possible, the only way is to crop all images so all of them have the same size.
Re: problem with aligning HDR images
Yes, I changed the preferences in Photomatix not to crop the images and the final results were able to work properly in Helicon Focus.
Thanx
Thanx