Page 2 of 2
Re: Nikon Z series
Posted: 15.07.2020 23:16
by Jarry
Hello Catherine,
In regards to the Beta version for Z7, can I possibly get a link to try it or an approximate date at which the official release will be available.
I have been using Helicon Focus for quite a few assignments and I miss Helicon Remote quite a bit since I only have two Nikon Z bodies...
My best regards,
Michel (Montreal, Canada)
Re: Nikon Z series
Posted: 08.08.2020 22:06
by Coolbob
Another Nikon Z6 and Z7 user who would like to use Helicon Remote. Purchased Helicon Focus Pro package earlier this year assuming both Helicon Focus and remote would work with my Nikon Z cameras.
Is there a beta version that I can use for an upcoming freelance gig or an ETA on the final version?
.
.
.
Beuler?
.
Beuler?
.
Beuler?
...............
Re: Nikon Z series
Posted: 09.08.2020 16:46
by Catherine
You are welcome to download the latest beta version from our website:
https://www.heliconsoft.com/software-downloads/#beta
Re: Nikon Z series
Posted: 09.08.2020 20:21
by Jarry
Thanks Catherine for this Beta Version supporting the Z cameras.
I just tried it quickly with my
Helicon Camera Control Beta with Nikon Z7/ 85mm/f1.8 S and it seems to work just fine !
Can I have an idea when the IOS version will be available ?
Michel (Canada)
[attachment=0]Helicon Camera Control Beta with Nikon Z7.jpg
Re: Nikon Z series
Posted: 01.12.2022 13:31
by anekfor
I'd be interested in testing the Beta for the Nikon Z7.
Re: Nikon Z series
Posted: 01.12.2022 17:45
by Catherine
anekfor wrote: 01.12.2022 13:31
I'd be interested in testing the Beta for the Nikon Z7.
Hello, it's no longer beta, just download the latest version of Helicon Remote from our
website (or from Google Play / App Store).