Page 2 of 2
Posted: 09.09.2008 02:18
by Guest
I continually get this same problem where it seems one of the contributing pictures is totally left out, thus resulting in parts of the assembled picture that are fuzzy, even tho that exact region is in perfect focus in the original stack. How are we going the be able to solve this problem if you cannot see it? I can see it on an 800 px jpg. Do I need to upload another sample stack?n I want this software to work. It's one of the smartest most useful and creative tools I have come across.
Posted: 19.09.2008 17:29
by Guest
so what is happening on this?
What about the mac mask version too?
Posted: 23.09.2008 16:36
by Dan Kozub
Yes, please upload the stack (
http://heliconsoft.com/ftp.html). Is very hard to talk about the problem without being able to reproduce it.
Posted: 24.09.2008 01:36
by Guest
ok but what is wrong now?
Posted: 30.09.2008 03:36
by Guest
i started this thread june 17
Posted: 30.09.2008 10:25
by Dan Kozub
http://heliconsoft.com/ftp.html :
Server: helicon.com.ua
Login: upload
Password: nopassword
Folder: /httpdocs/
Please upload to the above folder.
Posted: 04.10.2008 07:51
by Guest
Photoshop 5 will be out before we get this figured out:
Posted: 05.10.2008 00:28
by Guest
it is posted now folder stevez
Posted: 05.10.2008 20:07
by Guest
there should be no mistaking what i am saying as I have marked directly on the image, fault and sources.
Kindly advise.
Posted: 08.10.2008 08:02
by Guest
Anonymous wrote:there should be no mistaking what i am saying as I have marked directly on the image, fault and sources.
Kindly advise.
Steve have you tried Method B, 7, 1
Posted: 10.10.2008 06:00
by Guest
that was better thank you, but it added some halos.
How do we know what combinations to use?
Posted: 21.10.2008 23:00
by Guest
uh oh, I am getting more consistent results from Photoshop CS4 already
and they don't even have a variety of options to make it work well.
Lots slower than helicon tho.
What do you think?
Also, CS4 gives us masked layers to work with.
Wasn't that a feature of yours due his fall?
by the way, how come it always takes two or more tries to get thru that spam filter?
In fact, all i get is an icon some times instead of the letters to copy.
Posted: 28.10.2008 19:56
by Guest
Dan, please make some comments above. That is the best way to make happy customers.
Posted: 29.10.2008 13:41
by Dan Kozub
Sorry for the delay, I am just back from vacation. We are now testing beta version of new Helicon Focus for Mac so it will be available soon. Then we plan to add 3D module that is already available in Windows version.