Page 2 of 2
Re: How to join the Mac Beta program
Posted: 17.09.2010 13:24
by Stas Yatsenko
Ok. Please send us your e-mail.
Re: How to join the Mac Beta program
Posted: 23.09.2010 17:06
by nazdravanul
Please add me to the Mac Beta program. I'm using a D3x with various lenses.
Re: How to join the Mac Beta program
Posted: 24.09.2010 12:07
by Stas Yatsenko
Thanks, we will add you to the beta testers list.
Re: How to join the Mac Beta program
Posted: 22.10.2010 23:15
by jimmoorehead
Hello,
Please sign me up for the MAC Beta of Helicon Remote. I currently own Helicon Focus for the Mac and Canon 5D MKII.
Thanks,
Jim
Re: How to join the Mac Beta program
Posted: 26.10.2010 10:55
by Stas Yatsenko
Thanks, we will add you to the beta testers list.
Re: How to join the Mac Beta program
Posted: 19.11.2010 01:47
by parakeet_man
I have a Canon 5D MkII which I use with a Canon 100mm Macro Lens. I would be pleased to join the Mac Beta Testers.
Re: How to join the Mac Beta program
Posted: 19.11.2010 13:55
by Stas Yatsenko
Re: How to join the Mac Beta program
Posted: 22.11.2010 10:07
by MarkAndrews
Please add me to the beta tester list for Helicon Remote / Mac. I'll be using Canon 5D mk II and 1D mk IV with 500mm lens, with and without their 1.4x teleconvertor, for Multi-GigaPixel panorama work.
Re: How to join the Mac Beta program
Posted: 22.11.2010 12:17
by Stas Yatsenko
Thanks,
Please try this Beta version of Helicon Remote:
http://www.heliconsoft.com/downloads/HeliconRemote.dmg
Re: How to join the Mac Beta program
Posted: 11.01.2011 02:29
by rjbdg01
I have been using Helicon Focus for several years on my iMac. I would like to have the ability to do remote and am prepared to change my camera up to one that will work with the remote. Currently I have a Canon EOS 1DS and a Canon Rebel Xti. Please advise if i can be involved with the beta test for Mac
Ross Brown
Re: How to join the Mac Beta program
Posted: 11.01.2011 12:07
by Stas Yatsenko
Ross,
Please try this version of Helicon Remote Mac Beta:
http://www.heliconsoft.com/downloads/HeliconRemote.dmg
If you encounter errors, please send us (
[email protected]) Helicon Remote logs (see menu\Preferences\Tools) and information about your system (menu\About this mac)
Re: How to join the Mac Beta program
Posted: 26.01.2011 17:02
by RADAR
Please add me to the list Helicon Remote MAC Beta test.
Canon 5D, Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 1Ds Mark II, Canon 1Ds Mark III
100mm f-2.8 macro, 50mm macro with life size converter, EF12, EF25 extension tubes.
James Di Loreto
Smithsonian Institution
National Museum of Natural History
Washington, DC 20560
USA
[email protected]
http://www.mnh.si.edu/
Re: How to join the Mac Beta program
Posted: 27.01.2011 12:18
by Stas Yatsenko
James,
You can use this version of Helicon Remote Mac Beta:
http://www.heliconsoft.com/downloads/HeliconRemote.dmg