Re: remote kills canon 500D
Posted: 08.02.2012 03:39
I purchased Helicon Focus Pro this afternoon.
While using it I have encountered the "Err 70" problem described by others. My camera is a Canon 5DMII. The picture quality seems to be stuck at "L jpg". It cannot be changed in camera or through the limited computer connection.
I have tried turning the camera off and on, remove the battery, and reinstalling the latest firmware update. I can only make a computer see the camera if it is set to one of the "C" modes. In any other mode I just get the now familiar Err 70 message and it is not seen by the computer.
Anyone have any other fixes for this problem short of sending it to Canon Repair.
JRG
While using it I have encountered the "Err 70" problem described by others. My camera is a Canon 5DMII. The picture quality seems to be stuck at "L jpg". It cannot be changed in camera or through the limited computer connection.
I have tried turning the camera off and on, remove the battery, and reinstalling the latest firmware update. I can only make a computer see the camera if it is set to one of the "C" modes. In any other mode I just get the now familiar Err 70 message and it is not seen by the computer.
Anyone have any other fixes for this problem short of sending it to Canon Repair.
JRG