Page 2 of 2

Re: Helicon Remote D800

Posted: 23.08.2012 23:33
by garysevans
Hi flo,

Tried the two green buttons and, yes, HR works with the << >> buttons.

OK, so one step closer to working software.

I also couldn't get anything out of HF, it said the files all had to be of the same kind. I thought it might be because my Mac laptop isn't new, so I wanted to put the files on a card to transfer to my iMac. Couldn't copy the files - although they appear in a folder they are 30+MB file size (OK for compressed raw) but 0x0 pixel dimension.

So, still not there...!

Gary

Re: Helicon Remote D800

Posted: 29.08.2012 14:15
by Stas Yatsenko
Mac version of Helicon Focus relies on the ability of Mac OS X to read RAW files. Usually it is required to upgrade to the latest version or install RAW compatibility update. More details here:
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5371

Re: Helicon Remote D800

Posted: 28.09.2012 23:47
by Lisa Wood
Hi Flo, I am using a D800 as well and when I turn the camera on (after USB is plugged in and HR running), I get an endless programming display on my camera...not sure what is going on? Might you know? Probably user error! Lisa

Re: Helicon Remote D800

Posted: 01.10.2012 14:12
by Stas Yatsenko
It is normal.

Re: Helicon Remote D800

Posted: 17.12.2012 10:33
by JWSPhoto
Have these issues related to the D800 been resolved yet. I'm waiting to purchase until I know HR & HF are fully functional for the D800. Thanks for any current feedback.

Re: Helicon Remote D800

Posted: 17.12.2012 14:19
by Stas Yatsenko
To the best of our knowledge, there are no issues with D800 in the latest version, except for those caused by incorrect camera body settings (which is resolved by settings reset). Install and see for yourself if it works for you, you don't need a license to test: http://www.heliconsoft.com/downloads.html

Re: Helicon Remote D800

Posted: 31.12.2012 22:00
I have the same problem with nexus 10/d800 in setting the far point. See my new post dec 31, 2012.

Shi-Wan