Page 2 of 2

Re: Hyperfocal setting

Posted: 06.09.2013 22:23
by orac
So provide an insight, post a link to some info. The only equations i get are the ones i already have. If we are all here to learn it does no good just saying things with little or in this case nothing to back up the statement.

I have done some test measurement and all seem to indicate that every time i run the maths the DoF is pretty much spot on.

Re: Hyperfocal setting

Posted: 07.09.2013 04:23
by D600vince
C'mon, googling "macro depth of field calculation" is beyond you ?
http://savazzi.freehostia.com/photography/macrodof.htm

You really have some nerves, you didn't care to click the first link I gave you right of the bat, in which you'd have seen in 2 seconds that's it wasn't using hyperfocal at all, and you're telling me that I gave nothing to backup my statement… oh people !