Page 2 of 2
Re: supported camera models
Posted: 15.12.2014 16:10
by Stas Yatsenko
D610 is supported and is listed as such (so you must have missed it). As for the network connection problem - I've never heard of such an issue, the only explanation I can think of is that you're trying to connect to the camera too soon after turning it on, before it registers on the network and establishes Wi-Fi connection.
USB connection provides faster image transfer and better reliability.
Re: supported camera models
Posted: 24.12.2014 09:55
by austrokiwi
When will get around to adding the Sony A7r to the list of Supported Cameras. Phase one Capture pro now allows full tethering of the Sony A 7r. There is a very strong rumour that by the middle of 2015 Sony will be bringing the A9 ( 46 MP with IBIS) to the market. I like many will be upgrading. It is really frustrating not getting the support for these new ( 21st century) generation of cameras.
Alternately can Helicon interface seamlessly with Phase one Capture pro?
Re: supported camera models
Posted: 24.12.2014 15:20
by Stas Yatsenko
We might eventually support Sony cameras, but I can't say when yet. Helicon Remote is focusing on Nikon and Canon cameras, perfecting support for those cameras is a priority.
There's no integration with Capture One.
Re: supported camera models
Posted: 31.12.2014 09:22
by Didix
Hi Stas
Well, so I fear that we still have no chance that Panasonic (GH4, GX7, GM5, etc.) will be supported in a close future?
Right?
-Didix
Re: supported camera models
Posted: 02.01.2015 11:33
by Stas Yatsenko
Right.
Re: supported camera models
Posted: 07.04.2016 18:25
by LouisJ
Will you be adding support for the Canon Rebel XT?
I would like to transfer pictures from the camera to a Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Re: supported camera models
Posted: 08.04.2016 12:43
by Stas Yatsenko
No, sorry, it's an old camera with no live view. We can't support it.
Re: supported camera models
Posted: 09.04.2016 01:49
by LouisJ
Ok, thanks.
I tried a CF card reader today. Came up immediately, but when I selected the USB card I got a "error, cannot open"
It's interesting that a PC will read the camera through a USB connection, but not into the tablet.
Thanks, again
Re: supported camera models
Posted: 19.02.2022 03:31
by ntsarb
Stas Yatsenko wrote: 08.04.2016 12:43
No, sorry, it's an old camera with no live view. We can't support it.
How about newer Panasonic cameras, like the S5, which support remote control, including step-by-step focus control?
https://imgur.com/a/8UtSSMx
Re: supported camera models
Posted: 22.02.2022 17:21
by Catherine
That is a possible direction for future development, thanks for the suggestion. For now we're just taking notes since our hands are full supporting Canon, Nikon and Sony (especially Sony), but hopefully we will be able to expand in the future.
Re: supported camera models
Posted: 17.11.2022 10:10
by aaron746
alu71381 wrote: 04.12.2014 12:24
Hello
I have a Nikon D810 and am getting a camera not supported message when running Helicon Remote. Could someone please tell me when it might be a supported camera.
Many thanks, Alan.
I know this is a pretty ancient post I'm replying to but just thought Id mention that Helicon Focus and Helicon Remote are both working without any problems with my D810 and WeMacro rail.
