Page 1 of 1

"Unknown exception" error

Posted: 22.01.2019 07:54
by AlisonP
I am doing a stack of 201 images, very fine steps from Stackshot. Simple subject (a slime mold sporangium). After about 5 minues it stopped with a large red exclamation point, and says "Unknown Exception." I have had this before, but I don't remember the circumstances. I can find no occurrence of this error in the forum, or in searching in Google. Has anyone else experienced this and can tell me what is the problem and how can I fix it?

Re: "Unknown exception" error

Posted: 22.01.2019 11:41
by Stas Yatsenko
What OS version and Helicon Focus version do you have? Please send us your stack and we will see what is happening.
If you are user of GoogleDrive, DropBox, OneDrive or other cloud service, you can upload your files there and send us a link.
Contact us via [email protected]